There are many reasons for Google account recovery, users may forget their password, the account may have been hacked, or want to change a previous password but cannot remember to change it.
No matter what the reason you have but the Google account recovery process is not that difficult a task. The step-by-step guidelines given on this page can assure you to recover your account in an easy way.
So, stick with this article and read it till the end to obtain the complete information and get the answer to the question “How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and recovery email.
How to change your Gmail password
Gmail, one of Google’s biggest products, is also likely to sync files on your device to Google Keep, Google Photos, Google Drive, and other several of services. This is one of the most important online IDs for many people who are accessing online data. As a result, losing access to your Google Account due to a forgotten password can be quite stressful. Here is how to recover your email id in such cases, it is one of the important tasks.
Below we have covered this answer and show you the right direction to complete this task in an easy way, so if you are suffering from this problem then make sure to follow all the steps properly.
How to change your Gmail password
- Sign in to your Google Account (or open it if you’re already signed in). This is your actual Google account at https://myaccount.google.com
- On the home page after signing in, follow the menu bar on the left. Find the “Security” tab there, and click it (explained in the photo above).
Now, you can scroll down until you see “Signing in to Google” in Security Settings
- Sign in now and then you will see this screen
- After that, it asks you to enter a new password which should be a strong password.
- Now enter that password again to confirm it, and simply click “Change Password” (the big blue button at the bottom). You’ll now be able to sign back into Gmail, YouTube, and all other Google-related services.
What to do if you forgot your Gmail password
If user forgot their Gmail password and they have not proper knowledge to reset it then don’t worry – you can reset it in a few steps. Before users need to follow some of the few steps to recover their account as we have mentioned below. Keep in mind that Google will verify whether you are the right person or not then you will be able to forget your Gmail password.
- First Enter Your Email Then Google Will Ask You to Enter Your Password But If You Forgot Your Password Then You Have to Click on Forgot Password Option Which Is Appearing on the Same Page
- Now if you don’t remember your previous password then follow the “Try Another way” option that appears on the same page.
- After clicking that option, it will redirect you to a verification screen in which another method of communication has been selected, usually through a mobile device.
- Now if the user will click on the “Yes” tab then a new screen will pop up with a numeric code
- Check your phone for a little pop-up from Google, when you click on pop-up on your home screen, even if your phone is locked, it will redirect you to this screen.
- Now click on “Yes” and then a new screen with three numbers should appear. First match the number on your account recovery page
- After matching the number, click on that number.
- After following step 1 above now users have to follow final verification in which you will be taken to another screen where you have to follow another verification step (usually another email address where google can send a verification code) )
- Here just hit the “send” option and shortly the user can get the code in your other email. When you receive an email from Google open it where the user will see the code and some personal information as well.
- Take the six-digit code that appears on the screen and enters it exactly where you are prompted in Google’s account recovery process
- Simply click “Next” after entering the appropriate code. This appears to be the new screen where the user is required to enter (and re-enter) your newly chosen password.
- Now enter a strong password click next then re-enter your password
- After filling in the password details, just go back and log in to your account with the newly created password.
How to change your Google account verification methods
If you have an old email address set as your “backup” or recovery email address, you’ll need to change it.
- Go back to https://myaccount.google.com/ and click on the Security tab again. Scroll down a bit and you’ll see ” Ways we can verify it’s you”
- If you need to change your phone number or email, just click there and it will take you to a screen where you can update that information. Google will sign you in again, first – because you can never be too careful.
Can I contact Google to recover the account?
No, you cannot call Google for help to sign in to a Google account and Google does not work with any service that claims to provide account or password support. So do not aspect with Google and never try to give your password or verification codes.
How can I recover my Google account without a phone number and recovery email?
If you don’t have access to your recovery email, phone, etc., follow these important steps below to recover your account easily.
- First, go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Then enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last remembered password, click I don’t know.
- Click on Verify your identity which is located under All other options.
- Then a bunch of questions appears that you have to answer to the best of your ability. If you are able to provide sufficiently accurate information on these asked questions you will get your account back.
How do I recover my Google account with https g CO recovery?
Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can. …
Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
How can I recover my Google Account without email and phone number?
Yes, it is possible to recover a Gmail account without an email and phone number but it is quite tricky for which the user has to follow some given steps which will clearly show your pass.
- First, go to Google Account Recovery.
- Now enter your email.
- And then select “Try another way to sign in”
- Click “Try Another Way”
- Click “Try another method” again
- Wait 48 hours.
- Check your email for the recovery link.
Can I recover my old Gmail password?
To recover their old Gmail password, the user has to first open the Gmail sign-in page and click on the “Forgot Password” link. After that enter the last password, if you remember, if you don’t remember one, click “Try a different question”. Now the user has to enter the secondary email address you used during the setup of your Gmail account to receive the password reset email.
If you have forgotten your password and want to get your account back, the above information will be of great help to you. Above this article on how the Google account recovery process works without a phone number, we have tried to display detailed information related to recovering your password.
Follow the above article and get detailed information in one go.